Thursday, September 16, 2010

12th Street Beach

Looking for shells

What wonderful timing the Lord has!  I received my dear Ellie back from the repair shop just in time to take her downtown Chicago to celebrate Elliot's baptism.  It had been so long since I held her that I almost didn't know what to do!  Almost.  I quickly got over it.  :)

So, here are a few moments I captured from an afternoon at Lake Michigan.

Look what I found!

Graceful

Sandy feet

Skipping a rock

Talking with Elliot

Sweetheart

Boy, cup, sand

Tina-Grace

Treasure hunting

Mother and daughter

Beautiful

Sailboats and seagulls

Peninsula

Beach to my back

Living life.
Capturing life.

Christine

Visit my family blog!
Indeed My Heritage

1 comment:

  1. WOW! YOU ARE GIFTED!
    I have enjoyed this visit to your photography blog VERY MUCH! Thanks for sharing your God-given talent!

    ReplyDelete