Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mothers and Daughters

Since I don't have any daughters, I usually shy away from attending mother/daughter events.  I have gone to some and had a great time of fellowship with other moms and daughters.  But I'd much rather attend such events as a volunteer.  And this is what I had the joy of doing with this particular event!

Illinois Christian Home Educators (ICHE) hosts several events throughout the year; their January event is usually one for moms.  This year, they decided to host a one-day mother/daughter conference.  What a blessing that I knew the conference planners!  And that they asked me to not only photograph the event, but also to take mother/daughter snapshot portraits (coming soon in another post)!  Of course, it was an easy "yes" to give of my time for this event.

Enjoy a few of my favorite images from this delightful, inspiring event.



All the kitchen helpers wore pink aprons.  :)









Living life; capturing life.

Christine

visit my family blog!
Indeed My Heritage

No comments:

Post a Comment