Monday, June 27, 2011

365 Project -- #169-175

Last week, I did say that this week would be flower week!  I'd like to keep this post short and sweet, so here they are in all the beauty in which God has clothed them.

[169] June 18 -- Snow pea bloom

[170] June 19 -- Day lily in the rain

[171] June 20 -- Blooming coreopsis

[172] June 21 -- Variegated beard tongue

[173] June 22 -- Tomato blossom

[174] June 23 -- Back yard daisy

[175] June 24 -- Dianthus


So there you go--more photos, fewer words.  Enjoy a color-filled week!!


Capturing the moments of life.

Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Find me on Facebook

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving the flowers. So Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shot of the wonders God created for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the water droplets on the day lily. So beautiful. I adore daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the variegated beard tongue, very pretty. And all of them have such deep colors.

    I do know what you see in your Chicagoland back yard, we are originally from the Chicagoland area, Lockport & Joliet to be exact. We remember the flat land real well. And we miss the beauty of it at times too. We've been in Idaho now for about 8 years, and we enjoy it. Though I miss the culture of Chicago. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so GLAD it was flower week! Beautiful photos, Christine! The lily is my FAVE! (So colorful and cheery!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! My favorite is the backyard daisy.

    ReplyDelete