Tuesday, November 29, 2011

365 Project -- #323-329

This is the time in my week when I look back at the images I've captured
throughout the previous week, and choose my seven favorites.
These seven--one for each day of the week--are featured below.


November 19 - November 25

Thanksgiving week is always a great week for lots of pictures.  We shared a blessed time with my family for Thanksgiving Day, and those are the images I'll be sharing here.  Don't worry; I'm sharing only seven.  I like to stick to the rules.  (I did break it once, on July 4...)

These images serve as a documentary to a fun- and laughter-filled day with my family.

We bought this turkey from our farmer:  23 pounds of free-range yumminess.

[323] Free range turkey

My dad likes to inspect the carving work.

[324] Slice it right

This is the first time in a long time that we took a family photo at the dinner table.  (My older brother and his wife spent Thanksgiving with her family, so we'll do this again next year when we're all together.)

[325] The table is set

Lots of activity going on after dinner.

[326] Thanksgiving games

Six pies.  Nine people.  You do the math.  :)

[327] Thanksgiving pie

My parents can be goofy.  Especially my dad.  I asked them to pose, and my mom did, ever so nicely!

[328] Yep, they're my parents!

Yeah, my mom can be silly, too.

[329] Whipped cream

I am thankful for my family.  They are the best.


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Find me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great day of family time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Christine, it looks like your family has a wonderful time together. We only had two pies on Thanksgiving and you saw the size of the pieces. LOL Love the picture of your mom and dad. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete