Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hearth and Home

I think it's a wonderful way to end the year--with images from a photo shoot of a couple in love.  I'm not talking mushy and feely-good (though that still happens).  I'm talking long term here, the long haul, the complete journey.

I'm usually ready to grab my gear and go at a moment's notice, which is a good thing because this session happened in almost literally a moment--one phone call and I grabbed Ellie and my things and drove off.

I love this couple.  They have a rather major anniversary coming up in half a year, and I think I'll end up being the planner and coordinator (and photographer!) for it.  Yes--I'm related to them.  :)



A gray head is a crown of glory!
Proverbs 16:31a NASB


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Find me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. My parents just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. I didn't get to take pictures of them, but I hope to in the spring when the weather is better and I can get to their home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Nice photos! It's always nice to see older couples who are still in love and have gone the distance in a marriage relationship.

    Blessings,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris,
    These are just beautiful captures of your parents! They are a sweet couple.
    Been browsing your collection- later in the year- like to get our kids done and family .. will be in touch on that!

    A Happy and most Blessed New year to all of you!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, Thank you! It means a lot to me that you like my work. :)

    ReplyDelete