Saturday, January 14, 2012

Treasures on a Winter Walk

On another one of my winter walks--while Fernando was in therapy--I was excited to capture more of the Lord's beauty in this season of cold and stark.  His beauty is all around; sometimes I just have to deliberately stop, take a breath, and look around.  Ellie helped me capture yet more proof of His love in the beauty we saw around us.  Come walk with me!  (All Scriptures are taken from the NASB.)

You will make known to me the path of life.
Psalm 16:11a


They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house;
And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights.
Psalm 36:8


He changes a wilderness into a pool of water
And a dry land into springs of water.
Psalm 107:35


You visit the earth and cause it to overflow;
You greatly enrich it;
The stream of God is full of water.
Psalm 65:9a


Behold, I will do something new,
Now it will spring forth;
Will you not be aware of it?
I will even make a roadway in the wilderness,
Rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19


But on that day I will set apart the land of Goshen,
where My people are living,
so that no swarms of insects will be there,
in order that you may know that I, the LORD,
am in the midst of the land.
Exodus 8:22


Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy
Before the LORD, for He is coming,
For He is coming to judge the earth.
Psalm 96:12b-13a


His shoots will sprout,
And his beauty will be like the olive tree
And his fragrance like the cedars of Lebanon.
Hosea 14:6


He is before all things,
and in Him all things hold together.
Colossians 1:17


Behold, A king will reign righteously
And princes will rule justly.
Each will be like a refuge from the wind
And a shelter from the storm,
Like streams of water in a dry country,
Like the shade of a huge rock in a parched land.
Isaiah 32:1-2


There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
The holy dwelling places of the Most High.
Psalm 46:4


When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,
The moon and the stars, which You have ordained;
What is man that You take thought of him,
And the son of man that You care for him?
Psalm 8:3-4


Day to day pours forth speech,
And night to night reveals knowledge.
Psalm 19:2


The heavens are telling of the glory of God;
And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
Psalm 19:1


The law of the LORD is perfect, restoring the soul;
The testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
The precepts of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart;
The commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever;
The judgments of the LORD are true; they are righteous altogether.
Psalm 19:7-9


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty photos. I just went for a short walk by my house and got some nice photos. I hope to share in the coming week. :)

    ReplyDelete