Monday, March 12, 2012

P-2012 Week 10 -- March 4-10

Project 2012 -- Week 10
March 4 - March 10


How to Link Up With Us

1.  Click here to read the Project 2012 Guidelines, and to get the code to place in your blog.
2.  Fill out the little form below (insert the URL of your blog postnot the main URL of your blog).
3.  Please visit others' links and leave comments; you will receive visits and comments in return!



My Week 10 Photos

I had the opportunity for two outings this past week! The week started out with a warm-up, then ended on a cold note with yet another warm-up.  I had an hour to myself the first time, and a date with Fernando on the second.

For my first outing, I drove over to Whalon Lake to sit at the pier and enjoy the (super windy) lake.  There wasn't too much to take pictures of, but I got a few nice ones, such as the below.

 [64] Pier at Whalon Lake

Once it turned colder, I was indoors and happy to spend an afternoon baking bread for my family.

[65] Bread loaves

My photography class was the impetus for my second outing, a mini-date with my dearest.  We ran a few errands together, then stopped randomly at a little area with a walking path, pond, brook, and bridge to try to snap some S-shot images.  (I have to turn in three images by Wednesday evening.)

[66] Trees and brook

I tried to find some S shapes looking up into the trees.  No luck, but the view was really neat anyway.

[67] Treetop

Then we drove down to Lake Renwick Preserve, where we strolled along Turtle Lake and Budde Lake to look for more S-curves.  Below is a nice S-curve waddling into Budde Lake.  ;)

[68] Testing the water

I spotted this sleeping goose on an island in Turtle Lake.  I love the silhouette.

[69] Goose on Turtle Lake

I was blown about again in the wind that c-c-cold midday!  I had my 70-300mm lens attached, so I zoomed in a little to catch the rushes along the shore as they swayed with the wind.

[70] Wind in the rushes

Even though it was cold, I had a lovely time with my honey, just walking around and spending special time together.


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I love the one titled treetop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so pretty, and how nice that you got to have a date with your hubby. I love going on photo shoots with my hubby, so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete