Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Impromptu Session at Naper Settlement

I'm always ready for impromptu photo sessions!  While I was shooting the flora and surroundings at this beautiful location, two young ladies from our church wandered up and wanted to know what I was doing.  We ended up in a mini photo session together!





M and K loved posing together, but of course they wanted to try their hand with my camera.  Here's a shot that M took.


I had M pose to get the camera settings correct, then let K take a shot of us.



Though broken, this old pump provided a little fun.


Sweet girls!


Soon, M's sister and a few other girls bounded up, all giggly and excited as little girls are.  They posed for me by this tree.




Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

1 comment: