Thursday, August 16, 2012

Chatting with Children

I didn't know it yet, but I was in for a treat this particular day.  I took my guys to the S home so the guys could help them get their moving van loaded.  With my weak back, I knew I wouldn't be any help, but I wanted to do something.  All I could do was play with Anna's children, who love to talk.  A lot.  It was amazing how much I talked in just the first hour!  These sweet, darling children were such fun, that this didn't feel like work at all.

Ruth up high

Walter shows off a flower he picked

Clara--not to be outdone!



What a delightful start to my week!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! And being a mom who has moved, you would be as much of a blessing to me as the people moving the stuff...

    ReplyDelete