Thursday, October 4, 2012

Project 2012 -- Week 39

Project 2012 -- Week 39
September 23-29


Welcome to my Project 2012 weekly post!  This is my time for looking back over the past week, choosing my seven favorites images, and sharing them here with you.  If you have a project you're working on, please leave a comment so I can visit your blog and see what you're up to!


After our beautiful trip, I got sick.  Very sick.  I was down for almost two full weeks, with possibly the flu, and a cold, and something bacterial--tonsillitis or strep even though the tests were negative--because those antibiotics worked like a charm, once I decided (in desperation) to try them.  I feel so much better, and I'm so glad--I just booked a family photo shoot for this weekend!

This first picture seems random, and it is.  I wanted to capture the sparkle and glitz of the gifts Fernando and I gave each other while we were away.

[267] His and hers

The rest of the week's images feature moving day.  Or, moving days, since we spent two days both moving my parents' stuff out of our house and helping then get set up in their new house.

[268] Loading the truck

[269] Their new home

Hmm.  Seen on the side of one of the packing boxes.

[270] Spelling issues

I emptied only three or four boxes of kitchen stuff.  But since each plate, each cup, each bowl, was individually wrapped, it made for a lot of paper, which I gleefully tossed over the breakfast area half-wall.  When my mom needed to get into her bedroom...

[271] Wading through the paper

Joseph diligently folded it all and neatly stacked it for his grandpa to recycle.

[272] The mountain--folded!

We found this interesting thing with wheels, and had no idea what it was.  We finally agreed on a tandem walker, and had my parents try it out.  They couldn't decide on which way to go, though.  :)

[273] What is it??

Three stars for you if you can guess what that thing is for!  And really for real, in actuality, truly, honest, no lie--I will be posting travel images very, very soon.  Promise.  See you soon!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. LOL on the paper blocking the hallway!

    I have no idea on the rolling thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the tandem walker, not sure what else it would be. :)

    ReplyDelete