Thursday, June 20, 2013

Spring Wedding

I am not a wedding photographer.

I always make sure I say that when I post wedding pictures.  Having said that, however, I do love event photography--capturing the various things all happening around me.  Whether I'm a participant who happens to have brought her camera, or the actual event photographer, I have fun either way!  Enjoy these few images from a recent wedding we attended.

FYI--All these images were taken using my "kit" lens, a 17-85mm telephoto.  It's a very basic Canon lens, but still produces nice images.  A lower F-stop and a sharper image and this would be my go-to lens for practically everything.  But of course, that would cost me, and so I continue to use this lens.  :)






There's something about little girls at weddings--they're all dressed up and are beaming with prettiness and excitement.



Some of the adults had to make sure the bubbles worked before the couple exited the church.  :)



It was so hard to capture the happy couple with all those bubbles floating everywhere!


Okay--I seriously got lucky.  I almost deleted the below image right from the camera, without even downloading.  I thought it was ruined.  I'm so glad I didn't.  I think it's just cool that I captured Rosalinda's face in that bubble!


This last photo was pretty contrast-y, but really lent itself well to a black and white image.  I love how it turned out.



Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lovely wedding. I still don't feel comfortable taking pictures all the time. I feel a bit self conscience when I'm at an event like that. I guess I need to get over that. :)

    ReplyDelete