Sunday, July 7, 2013

Look to the Skies!

The first day of June was here!  We still had some schoolwork to finish up, and a convention to prepare for, but it was finally June.  I kept hearing planes fly low overhead, and I finally got my camera ready and headed outdoors to see what the hubbub was about.


Clow International Airport is not a half-mile away, and they were hosting their annual Cavalcade of Planes.  Since it's so close, the planes fly right over our house and we get a free mini air show!  Enjoy my pics from the day; I tried not to take too many.  :)













Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Such great photos. I tried to take some of airplanes during our 4th, I got at least one good one. :)

    ReplyDelete