Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Photos are Out of Here!

Most of the pictures I take are for personal use; I do blog about them on my family blog, but for the most part, they're for my and my friends' enjoyment.  But every once in a while, an image gets out there for others to see.

I have a good relationship with those who volunteer for our state homeschool organization, and I've been happy to provide them with photos over the years.  It has been a thrill to have those images used on their website, and I'm sharing them with you here.

I must share a disclaimer, however.  ICHE in no way endorses any photographer, including me, nor have they paid me for the use of my images.  I have freely given them electronic use of these images for their website, and I'm happy that they can use them to further the kingdom of God through homeschooling.  With that said, enjoy!





Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

1 comment: