Friday, September 6, 2013

Little Cutie | Chicago Portrait Photographer Children

Life has overtaken our family.  I haven't posted in a while, but that simply means I have been busy.  In fact, busy doesn't even describe our recent life.  So "catch-up" is the name of the game for me.

Here is a cutie I was privileged to photograph recently.  Her image is plastered all over my website, too.  Now you know how much I love this little sweetheart!



Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Christine, real neat photos.
    Thanks for your wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend needs a good Portrait photographer in Chicago to capture some good moments. Thanks for shearing information about Chicago Portrait Photographer

    ReplyDelete
  3. this if good Photography.Chicago Portrait Photographer is so good.

    ReplyDelete