Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Come Fly Away With Me

On my way home from a beautiful Saturday morning sunrise, right as I was turning left onto my street, I saw this magnificent guy perched on the light pole at the gas station on the corner.  What were the odds that he'd still be there by the time I pulled into the driveway, switched lenses to telephoto, and ran out to the corner and crossed the street?  Probably slim.  But I thought I'd try anyway.  And lo and behold, as I pressed the crosswalk button to get right underneath him, he was still there!  And the morning's sun was beautifully golden, and the sky was crystal-clear blue.  What a nice bonus to my early morning sunrise session!

Red-tail hawk on a light pole.



Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

2 comments: