Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Weekly Header Challenge -- Finished!

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining in the group above for this weekly challenge.
Click on the other participants' blogs to see
what they've come up with!

Theme ~ Finished!

Chosen by Kathy.


I feel so much better prepared for the Weekly Header Challenge this week!  Even though our family is experiencing multiple difficulties and challenges, I think I found a great photo to illustrate Kathy's theme for this week.  Here is is, in full format:

The game is finished and both teams celebrate together!

The Crusaders (our home team, in blue) played the Illinois School for the Deaf (the Tigers), and won a hard-fought game.  Both teams played with great heart, which was exhibited at game's end when both teams gathered for a pep talk by the Crusaders' head coach.  Then, all the players held up their helmets and celebrated together--the game is finished!  What a great show of sportsmanship.

Here's another shot from a wider angle, though I love the close-up with the camaraderie between the players.


Other things that are finished...

My garlic-lemon-rosemary chicken roaster is finished.  (It was delicious.)

Finished kebabs from the grill.  And finished in minutes by my hungry guys!

Thomas' baptism!  Old life finished--no looking back after this public declaration of faith in Jesus.

The tomatoes are finished--in cans as sauce.

Danny's haircut is finished.  He paid me for this one.

Alpha Omega math team finished 5th in state at the state finals tournament!

Jacob finished college!

If I play this game, I'm finished.  ;)

The finish of a summer day.


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Check mate, Love your header and collection of post pics Christine, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! The chess comment is hilarious! Plus, I can identify with you, there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to see camaraderie after a sporting event! Congratulations to Jacob on his finish! And a very finish to the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly got a lot of takes on the theme. You kept going until you finished.

    ReplyDelete