Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Weekly Header Challenge - A Few of My Favorite Things

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining in the group above for this weekly challenge.
Click on the other participants' blogs to see
what they've come up with!

Theme ~ A Few of My Favorite Things

Chosen by me.


Julie Andrews' voice is stuck in my head this morning as I compile images depicting some of my favorite things...  Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

Anyway, those were Maria's favorite things.  Here are some of mine.

My goofy family (and my header image)...


A walk in the woods...


Fireworks...


Wildflowers...


The ocean...


Chocolate cake...


The colors of autumn...


Sunsets, anywhere...


My vegetable garden...


Lake Bonaparte...


These are just a few of my favorite things.  Can't wait to see yours!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Love the family scene and all pics of your favourite things Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually considered making photos of raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. These pics are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Header Christine, family. Love all pics too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doorbells and sleighbells and schnitzel with noodles. The favorite things from the song are hard to gather. That's how I started, too. And who could resist crazy families?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine: What a great set of favorite things.

    ReplyDelete