Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Weekly Header Challenge - Silver and Gold

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining in the group above for this weekly challenge.
Click on the other participants' blogs to see
what they've come up with!

Theme ~ Silver and Gold

Chosen by me.


I'll admit I was thinking ahead to Christmas when I thought up this theme.  And boy, if I look outside right now, it sure looks like Christmas--we got about two inches of snow yesterday!!  Either way, most of the images I've chosen today are also sparkly (I think that was a weekly theme last year).  Here is my header, full image:

Treats at a 50th wedding anniversary.


Two metals--silver and gold--and lots of medals!


Lots of silver and gold in this pool at Boldt Castle, Thousand Islands, New York.

Table silver at Boldt Castle.

My mom's silver servingware at Thanksgiving.

I collect snowflake ornaments for my Christmas tree each year, so here are some glittery silver and gold samples.




And one gold-topped Christmas gift.


Now I'm getting excited about Christmas--not just from sharing these images, but this year we're going to have a Christmas tree!  Yes, it's a little thing, really, but it's rather big with me after the last year we've endured.

Although I'd love to sign off with a Merry Christmas, I really need to say

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Lovely gold and silver sparklies, Christine. I have had to take the gold and silver where I can find it--au naturale--and what better. No snow in Arizona but I expect to see it when we return home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly had some fine captures for the theme Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice selection of silver and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always bring fine quality with your photos. I see the spoon flipped you upside-down.

    ReplyDelete