Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Weekly Header Challenge - Winter

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining in the group above for this weekly challenge.
Click on the other participants' blogs to see
what they've come up with!

Theme ~ Winter

Chosen by Lew.


Winter is a perfect theme for this week, obviously (thanks, Lew!).  But, since I haven't been out in the recent snow, preferring to attempt hunkering down and staying warm inside, I thought I'd go through last January's pictures to see what I shot.  Turns out, I did go out a few times then, and so I chose a black and white header that fits the theme perfectly.  Here's the full image:


Then, as I browsed through the rest of those images, I realized--I did stay in a lot then, too.  What did I do, you may ask?  The answer is seen in the rest of these pictures.  Want to stay warm in January?  Go hang out in the kitchen, turn on the stove, and cook something.  Here are the rest of my January winter images--surprise!

The ones I've blogged the recipes for will have links.  Clicking on the link will take you to my family blog.  Just so you know.  Stay warm!!





Blueberry Pie with Crisp Topping


Homemade Spaghetti Sauce and Meatballs on top of Brussels Sprouts


Shredded Chicken Tacos

One of my Winter Salads

Broccoli, Barley, Cheddar Cheese, and Salsa

Breakfast Puffs

This post took longer than I expected it to!  I've blogged a lot of recipes, with a lot more to go.  And now I'm in the mood to bake and blog some more!  I hope I've warmed you up a bit today!!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Winter fuel food, looks like you're gonna feed the 5000 Christine lol Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous food pics!! Can you share more about how you took them? Lens, settings, light? I would appreciate any tips you have to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to come back and take a thorough look at the foods. Requests for recipes may be forthcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine: I should have eaten before checking out your appetizing meals. It has been cold and miserable this second shot of Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a hot bowl of soup on a cold winter day! Not to mention the delicious desserts waiting.

    ReplyDelete