Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Weekly Header Challenge -- Repeating Pattern

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining in the group above for this weekly challenge.
Click on the other participants' blogs to see
what they've come up with!

Theme ~ Repeating Pattern

Chosen by Kathy.


One of the great themes in photography is featured this week, by Kathy of our little Headbangers group.  Each week we change out our header, according to the theme chosen by one of our little group.  I don't know that I got this week's theme entirely correct, but I'll share what I've chosen nonetheless.  Here's my header image:

Whole wheat spaghetti.

There's a straight and a circular pattern in the ways it's arranged in the bowl, awaiting the boiling water to be turned into a yummy dinner.  Here are the rest of my repeated patterns.

Stairs at the Naperville Riverwalk, the day before a huge blizzard.

Red sidewalk brick at the Riverwalk.

A long row of bicycle wheels.

This last one is humorous...

I gave Danny a back scratch one day while we were sitting in front of the fire on a cold winter day.  After I saw what I had done to his shirt, of course I had to take a picture.  He really enjoyed the back scratch, so he didn't mind me taking a picture of his messed up shirt.


Now, I think it's time to hope for a repeating pattern of warmer days!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

8 comments:

  1. Magic patterns Christine, just LOVE the shirt, lol Ive got an itchy back too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mac! Back scratches are the best, aren't they? :)

      Delete
  2. Part of the fun of this challenge is seeing the different interpretations of the theme. Food makes good patterns and your swirl is different form the "all in a row" spaghetti view - nicely done! The back scratch patterns look like they felt good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lew! I kept thinking it didn't really fit the theme, but I guess it really does. Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
  3. I think you got it right on the barrelhead. I especially like the bicycles in a row. I wonder if I looked back at my pictures of the Google bikes if they were arranged in a pattern at any point. I was moret intrigued by the colors of them at the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that, too, Kathy--capture a picture for one reason, only to discover another theme or pattern or something unexpected inside the picture later. That is fun to discover things you've never seen in your own images!!

      Delete
  4. Very neat Christine, you made your own pattern on Danny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tom! Danny has great shirts for making patterns, for some reason, lol.

      Delete