Thursday, November 12, 2015

Weekly Header Challenge -- Then and Now

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining in the group above for this weekly challenge.
Click on the other participants' blogs to see
what they've come up with!

Theme ~ Then and Now

Chosen by Kathy.


I reached back 28 years for a Then and Now image, and just happened to have a similar pose from a wedding we attended a few months ago.  Here's how I made up my header (a little pixelated since I used a free online collage maker):


Here we are together at the Arboretum a few weeks ago.


A few single shots for you to see how we've aged, lol...





I think we've aged rather well!



Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Well presented Christine, Lovely photos too of Then and Now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely chosen--then and now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done! And a lot of fond memories in those images.

    ReplyDelete