Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Weekly Header Challenge -- Shadows

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining in the group above for this weekly challenge.
Click on the other participants' blogs to see
what they've come up with!

Theme ~ Shadows

Chosen by Mac.


I went back as far as I could to find some images for this week's theme.  Here's what I found, beginning with the image I used for my header:


I like the interesting patterns and lines of the snow, how the ridges create shadows and textures.  Without the shadows, you wouldn't be able to see the detail and the textures.

Here is another snow and ice picture, edited a bit to show off the brilliance of the ice crystals, with shadows on the sidewalk.


Finally, one last one I pulled up showing one of my first fly pictures with its wings as shadows on the siding of the house.


That's it for this week.  I soon hope to have more time with my camera to focus (pardon the pun) on our photography themes each week; life has been busy, that's for sure!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Love the texture and flow in your header!Snow makes a wonderful subject, especially in the right light. Very nice to capture the fly wings and shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat designs in the snow causing shadows Christine, Nifty fly shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool shots for certain Christine, I guess you were looking for sun also.

    ReplyDelete