Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Weekly Header Challenge -- Through the Window

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining the group above for this weekly challenge.
Visit the other participants' blogs to see their entries!

Theme ~ Through the Window

Chosen by Mac.


Well, we're back from "summer vacation" and hopefully ready to share new and exciting photos!  For this week's theme, I chose this image, taken on our August vacation to Lake Bonaparte, to use in my header:


After we came back from a boat ride, I spotted the flag waving in the breeze, and shot through the mesh window at the back of the boat.  The flag is back-lit by the sun, and there's a slight blur at its striped edge capturing the movement.

Here are some other "through the window" moments...

Looking out a window at Boldt Castle to the St. Lawrence Seaway.

An artist paints inside her studio in Marais, Paris, France.

Car on display at the Renault dealership, Champs-Elysees, Paris, France.

Blur of birds taking flight through a window in my home.

A sneak mobile phone picture through our living room window a few days ago!
"I've walked by your truck many times and always wondered what was inside...!"
A father and daughter stop as Fernando performs some tests in the truck.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my windows!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Love the flag flowing in the breeze behind the boat! You traveled far for your windows.

    ReplyDelete