Monday, November 21, 2016

Weekly Header Challenge -- Comfortable

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining the group above for this weekly challenge.
Visit the other participants' blogs to see their entries!

Theme ~ Comfortable

Chosen by me.


I chose this theme several months ago, without realizing how challenging it would be to find photos that fit.  I did have one perfect one, though, and it's this image below of my cousin's dog Tucker.  He was super comfortable dozing under the table as our summer family-and-friends-sort-of-reunion party got underway at my beloved Lake Bonaparte.


 Here is my selection of images depicting comfortable...

Relaxing at the dock.

Fernando took this of me, comfortable in my chair at Winter Bay.

Never sleep on vacation--family rule is to take a photo.  This is my brother on our boat cruise.

Waiting for the Chicago Air & Water Show to get underway.

Thanks for visiting!!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Everyone looks very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely relaxing and COMFORTABLE your Dog and Family n friends Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dog does look very comfortable, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete