Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Weekly Header Challenge -- Not What It Seems

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining the group above for this weekly challenge.
Visit the other participants' blogs to see their entries!

Theme ~ Not What It Seems

Chosen by Kathy.


Here is the image I used for this week’s theme:


Since I already know what it is, I don't know if it seems like something it's not.  I'll show you the progression, from the (sort-of) beginning to the end result.








Yummy!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Christine, thought it was a rug at first glance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the original it looks a bit like a rug or a towel. I like the finale better.

    ReplyDelete